* Store in original container, tightly closed.
* Avoid sin contact and inhalation of spray mist.
* Avoid contamination of any water supply with the chemical.
* Avoid contact of chemical, including drift, with foliage,
green stems, or fruits of crops, desirable plant sand trees,
since severe injury or destruction may result.
* If swallowed:Dilute by swallowing water or milk and call a physician.
* If on skin: Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected
areas with plain soap and water.
* If in eyes: Immediately flush with running water for at least
NOTE TO PHYSIC IAN: Symptomatic and Supportive Treatment.
LIMIT OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY: No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made concerning the use of this product. Use assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from handling, use or application. Not for repackaging or reformulation.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
* Do not store near seeds, food and other feedstuffs.
* Do not re-use container. Triple rinse the empty container before disposal. Break and bury in non-crop areas away
from water sources.
PROHIBITION: It is a violation of FPA Rules and Regulations to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its label
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: With one half of required amount of water to the mixing tank, add the required amount of WEED BLASTER 480SL. Mix well before adding the remaining portion of water. For knapsack sprayers, it is suggested to mix the solution in separate container and fill the knapsack sprayer with mixed solution. Early dry season low volume spraying (LVS) of WEED BLASTER 480SL applied at 200 to 400 liters of water per hectare provides best result. When sprayed uniformly on tall dense of cogon or on species such as mutha, WEED BLASTER 480SL will provide a minimum of 7 months weed control.
*1 tablespoon WEED BLASTER 480SL = 10mL
The efficacy of WEED BLASTER 480SL may be enhanced by dissolving adding 1% cytalline ammonium sulfate (AMS) to the spray solution for the control of various weeds including cogon. For best results, spray 1 liter WEED BLASTER 480SL mixed with 1.5 to 2.0 kg AMS in 200 liters of water per hectare for touch-up application on physical misses at 30 days after initial treatment. In mixed weed situation, 1% solution (2 liters WEED BLASTER 480SL mixed with 2kg AMS per 200 liters of water) sprayed evenly of weeds will provide effective control. A 3-30% aqueous solution of WEED BLASTER 480SL may be applied with wiper to control weeds around sensitive plant like young coffee, cacao, citrus , mango, banana, sugarcane and vegetables.