* Store in original container, tightly closed.
* Avoid skin contact and inhalation of spray mist.
* Avoid contamination of any water supply with the chemical.
* Avoid contact with foliage, green stems, or fruit of crops, desirable plants and trees, since sever injury or destruction may result.
* Avoid drift. Use extreme care when applying this product to prevent drift injury to desirable plants and crops. Do not apply when winds are gusty or in excess of 8 kilometers per hour or when other conditions will allow drift to occur.
DIRECTION FOR USE:DIRECTION FOR USE: Add one-half the required amount of water to the mixing spray tank. Add the required amount of MASSIVE and mix well before adding the remaining portion of water. For knapsack sprayers, it is suggested to mix the solution in a separate container and then fill the knapsack sprayer with the mixed solution. MASSIVE should be mixed, stored and applied only in brass, aluminum, stainless steel, fiberglass, plastic or plastic-lined container. DO NOT USE GALVANIZED (zinc-coated or unlined steel containers. Wash all equipment thoroughly with clean water immediately after use.
If swallowed : Dilute by swallowing water or milk and call a physician
If on skin : Remove contaminated clothing and wash affected areas with plain soap and water.
If in eyes : Immediately flush with running water for at least 15 minutes.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN:
Symptomatic and Supportive Treatment.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
Do not store near seeds, food and other feedstuff.
Do not re-use container. Triple rinse the empty container before
disposal. Break and bury in non-crop areas away from water
It is violation of FPA Rules and Regulations to use this product
in a manner inconsistent with its label.
For best result, it is recommended to add 2.25 liters of MASSIVE to 200 liters of water for use in 1 hectare (18 tbsp/1 6 liters spray load) for touch-up application on physical misses at 30 days after initial application.For best result, it is recommended to add 2.25 liters of MASSIVE to 200 liters of water for use in 1 hectare (18 tbsp/1 6 liters spray load) for touch-up application on physical misses at 30 days after initial application.
*1 tablespoon MASSIVE - 10 ml
LIMIT OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY:No warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made concerning the use of this product. User assumes all risks and liabilities resulting form improper handling, use or application. Not for repackaging or reformulation.